Thursday 26 July 2012

Discovering the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2

What is inside the box?

The Galaxy Ace 2 comes with a USB cable, mains charger, headphones with microphone. No I did not forget the instructions because it did not come with instructions. I like to play first, to see if I can figure it out for myself but I also like to flick through the instructions because you always miss a feature. I am very disappointed that it does not have instructions.

The Phone

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 -GT-i8160
  • 3.8 inch screen at 400x800 TFT 
  • 4GB storage space
  • 1.1GB user storage space
  • Micro SD card slot (up-to 32GB)
  • 800MHz Dual core processor
  • 768MB Ram
  • 5MP Camera - auto focus with LED Flash
  • 3MP front facing camera
  • GPS built-in receiver
  • WIFI / Bluetooth 3.0 / 3G
  • Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
  • Touchwiz 4 Interface
  • Motion UX
See the full spec at the Samsung website

USB cable

For connection to your laptop or PC. You can synchronise it to you computer using Kies I am told but I will try this out later. I have only used it to charge my phone so far.

Main Charger

Umm... this plugs into the mains power and charges the phone.

Headphones with microphone

These are in-ear bud earphones with a small microphone on the cable. They work well but are white in colour even though my phone is black.

Instructions

None provided. Some tutorials built into the phone (like for swype) but not for all of the functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment